Weird Shoes Weird Shoes

Wingtips, don't they look dapper? Good first submission, short and uncomplicated but sweet.

This site pre-dates YouTube by a couple of years, so, welcome, look around, enjoy!

emilyomily responds:

Thanks :) Newgrounds seems pretty cool though, I like how the old 2007 vibe is still here. Will definitely have more of a look around!

Ballad of BB10 part II Ballad of BB10 part II

Six years in the making, this a brilliant and emotional roller coaster of adversity and hope, leading to rapdemption, got all my fives.

Like Tom's haircut btw, also BB10's sweet rhymes yo, gotta get radiotubeclock to bust a move in the next adventure.

Dollar Dollar

EmptyHero's Life Saving Load EmptyHero's Life Saving Load

Well, that was a decent collab. 5/5, can't say why, dunno myself.
Guess it's been a while since I've been an audience to a truly odd human. The one featured here is certainly an outlier of odd, most sane ppl aren't capable of such detailed story telling -and- lacing it with prose successfully. Looking forward to more challenging works from ya Razzi, good show!

Ty Lee - Fun in the Sun (18+ commission) Ty Lee - Fun in the Sun (18+ commission)

Perfect lipsynch, animation's nice and fluid, natural looking. I like how happy she is :3

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you! ;)

E.T. Excursion - episode 01 E.T. Excursion - episode 01

Ah nice, we finally get some backstory on the weirdo that started this whole thing. The audio is slightly better than your more recent submissions, but I still had a little trouble w/ the dialogue not being more on the surface of the mix. Maybe normalize all tracks, then give the dialog/VA stuff a nudge up idk. Characters got streamlined nicely, attractive and serviceable, a testament to years of repetition and improvement. 5/5 production, you know how to tell a tale and put on a good show, best wishes on going forward. It's been a pleasure following your career.

Deadpool's Biggest Fan Deadpool's Biggest Fan

You know, you're really good at this shit. With consistency like this, maybe you should be a race car driver, diamond splitter, lion tamer... nah, you're an animator and story teller, a rarely successful combo, but you have pulled it off. Really sorry you got burned on this project, but like a phoenix you'll come back just as strong (and hopefully better paid) next time. Don't burn in silence baby, you're just getting started.

MisterHerbal responds:

My man! long time :) Thanks for sticking around. Your words always lift my spirits. Hope you're doing well buddy!

Dr. Terrible's House of Horrible - Ep 2 Review (Spoiler Free) Dr. Terrible's House of Horrible - Ep 2 Review (Spoiler Free)

Welcome to Newgrounds presenter, happy and honored to have you here. I do hope you'll keep up the British horror movie theme in later videos, it's a very worthwhile subject! Quickie review of Ep1 and Ep2 (this un)

Decided to round up my rating largely due to the quality of the whole presentation. Different facial expressions, sitting positions, outfits, backgrounds.. well, more animation, would go far to accentuate the spectacle. The amount of clips and stills used were right on the money, though sometimes the composition of the stills looked a tad wonky.

Newgrounds has a lot to offer, other than sharp elbows and locker room etiquette, check the Audio Portal for BGM and SFX options, lots of production resources here, and folks happy to help and follow your work.

MUPPET ELDERLIES MUPPET ELDERLIES

IDK, maybe covering the original Muppet Show and not the subsequent (and lame) cartoon, would've had more legs/opportunities for sketch humor. There's humor in old age, and though the motions were made, the outcome was slightly less than satisfactory.

Production of the cartoon and audio was consistent w/ thisisaok's usual high quality, but the script seemed tame... What about nursing home: sex (STD's, enhancing drugs), violence and neglect (patients, staff)? What about escaped patients, physical therapy (in or out of the LTC facility), day trips? Seems like a lot of day-to-day/slice of life stuff could have been capitalized on.

So. Great premise which could've been fleshed out brilliantly, and with an excellent 21st century flair, was dropped like uterus on a bladder, causing the viewer to hit the head, not stay the course

thisisaok responds:

We didn't ask for your essay on "comedy."

Madness Corruption 2 Collab Madness Corruption 2 Collab