E.T. Excursion - episode 01 E.T. Excursion - episode 01

Ah nice, we finally get some backstory on the weirdo that started this whole thing. The audio is slightly better than your more recent submissions, but I still had a little trouble w/ the dialogue not being more on the surface of the mix. Maybe normalize all tracks, then give the dialog/VA stuff a nudge up idk. Characters got streamlined nicely, attractive and serviceable, a testament to years of repetition and improvement. 5/5 production, you know how to tell a tale and put on a good show, best wishes on going forward. It's been a pleasure following your career.

Deadpool's Biggest Fan Deadpool's Biggest Fan

You know, you're really good at this shit. With consistency like this, maybe you should be a race car driver, diamond splitter, lion tamer... nah, you're an animator and story teller, a rarely successful combo, but you have pulled it off. Really sorry you got burned on this project, but like a phoenix you'll come back just as strong (and hopefully better paid) next time. Don't burn in silence baby, you're just getting started.

MisterHerbal responds:

My man! long time :) Thanks for sticking around. Your words always lift my spirits. Hope you're doing well buddy!

Dr. Terrible's House of Horrible - Ep 2 Review (Spoiler Free) Dr. Terrible's House of Horrible - Ep 2 Review (Spoiler Free)

Welcome to Newgrounds presenter, happy and honored to have you here. I do hope you'll keep up the British horror movie theme in later videos, it's a very worthwhile subject! Quickie review of Ep1 and Ep2 (this un)

Decided to round up my rating largely due to the quality of the whole presentation. Different facial expressions, sitting positions, outfits, backgrounds.. well, more animation, would go far to accentuate the spectacle. The amount of clips and stills used were right on the money, though sometimes the composition of the stills looked a tad wonky.

Newgrounds has a lot to offer, other than sharp elbows and locker room etiquette, check the Audio Portal for BGM and SFX options, lots of production resources here, and folks happy to help and follow your work.

Night Light Town Night Light Town

Very attractive looking, and the light toggle is a very interesting touch. OK, it's not strictly a game, more of an interactive land to explore, but it's still amazing. Sure hope you don't give up on trying things like this. Not everything has to be a game or a story per se, but it'd be nice to get a little more in depth... huh, for some odd reason it reminds me of Zork, the first text game set below a normal house in the Great Underground Empire

4 Axis Political Quiz 4 Axis Political Quiz

Good questions and I was perfectly satisfied with where I turned up on the 4 sliding scales. Only peeve would be how small the text was. I guess if you animated some guy/gal in a labcoat with a clipboard, had a VA read the questions, lots of graphics, medals, maybe export a 'shared creation' with the results... it'd be a 5 star quiz, but it's not necessary for such a legit quiz, nicely done!

Aliens Runs Aliens Runs

Too many enemies spawn all at once, made it impossible to play,

The Conspiracy The Conspiracy

Nicely laid out, quite compelling words and instrumentals. Funk track was note for note good, just needed some 2Fnky4ubrutha organics in the tones, smooth in/out can effect, echo on the bass, idk, still quite solid.

4cat responds:

Sir, I am white and if I made the song any funkier it would be cultural appropriation.

jk thanks for the feedback :^)

Lord Loud - Storyweaver Lord Loud - Storyweaver

Damn, that's impressive.

Devil In The Mirror ft. Megurine Luka Devil In The Mirror ft. Megurine Luka

Best aspects of metal, all jumpy and diverse, very diggable! Robot voice was (I guess thankfully) somewhat muted, apropos, but it's hard to enjoy the lyrics. Sure would be epic if a golden throat belted out the lyrics, which are perfection.

What sort of headphones got smooshed? I used to use the cheapest Koss titanium headphones RadioShack sold, served me well in the field and in the chair, looking for a new standard that doesn't add artificial bass.

ADR3-N responds:

I'll answer the headphones first -- I had a pair of Sentry HM960's, which are cheap 10 dollar headphones I got on clearance, 2 pair. Well, they served me through all sorts of punishment, including workouts, until a 4 year old jumped on them and my laptop while they were plugged in (I had never been around this kid to know about his war on electronics or I would have had this stuff put up) and within the week, one of the ear muffs came unscrewed and fell off, and then the jack shorted out. They worked fine for the whole week up until point though. I preferred them for their very crisp but very flat response. Lots of clarity, no extra bass, 40 mm driver, etc.

Thanks for the review, by the way. I'm trying to work on getting some singing of my own going on, maybe even growls, but have had no space to sing in. After this, I'm working on seeing about revamping Crown of Thorns, and I also have more pieces coming out in this style. Vocaloid is of course, an acquired taste. For right now, it's just the easiest medium for me to get my ideas across quickly and clearly.

Night out! Night out!

It's a nice scene with great subjects, only I think the background is lacking, the center subjects hand and wrist seem a little off. No idea why the few early votes you got were so low, but you did get a new follower ;)

Game On Game On

Never played the game, but as a member of this site, seen countless representations of this lady, and this is likely the nicest I've seen. You never fail to impress Unibee :3 Reminds me of the very detailed box art they used to have for Atari 2600 games, so yeah, high praise for this piece!

feelin it feelin it

Don't lose this one, it's pretty neat, extra dimensional.