Madness Corruption 2 Collab Madness Corruption 2 Collab

Groovy.

Little Jack and the Imaginary Bigfoot Little Jack and the Imaginary Bigfoot

OK, that made me laugh, mission accomplished with extreme prejudice

Pugataur Story Time - Scraggle Princess Pugataur Story Time - Scraggle Princess

You can tell a lot of time and TLC was involved with this animation, however I can't get my ears around the voice of Pugataur. The VA work in and of itself is well intonated and consistent, but it lacks bass, overly high pitched, and machine processed (bumpy sounding). Otherwise, a good production and a welcome new addition to our little corner of the internet, hope your time here is enjoyable and productive!

Night Light Town Night Light Town

Very attractive looking, and the light toggle is a very interesting touch. OK, it's not strictly a game, more of an interactive land to explore, but it's still amazing. Sure hope you don't give up on trying things like this. Not everything has to be a game or a story per se, but it'd be nice to get a little more in depth... huh, for some odd reason it reminds me of Zork, the first text game set below a normal house in the Great Underground Empire

4 Axis Political Quiz 4 Axis Political Quiz

Good questions and I was perfectly satisfied with where I turned up on the 4 sliding scales. Only peeve would be how small the text was. I guess if you animated some guy/gal in a labcoat with a clipboard, had a VA read the questions, lots of graphics, medals, maybe export a 'shared creation' with the results... it'd be a 5 star quiz, but it's not necessary for such a legit quiz, nicely done!

Aliens Runs Aliens Runs

Too many enemies spawn all at once, made it impossible to play,

Devil In The Mirror ft. Megurine Luka Devil In The Mirror ft. Megurine Luka

Best aspects of metal, all jumpy and diverse, very diggable! Robot voice was (I guess thankfully) somewhat muted, apropos, but it's hard to enjoy the lyrics. Sure would be epic if a golden throat belted out the lyrics, which are perfection.

What sort of headphones got smooshed? I used to use the cheapest Koss titanium headphones RadioShack sold, served me well in the field and in the chair, looking for a new standard that doesn't add artificial bass.

EDM364 responds:

I'll answer the headphones first -- I had a pair of Sentry HM960's, which are cheap 10 dollar headphones I got on clearance, 2 pair. Well, they served me through all sorts of punishment, including workouts, until a 4 year old jumped on them and my laptop while they were plugged in (I had never been around this kid to know about his war on electronics or I would have had this stuff put up) and within the week, one of the ear muffs came unscrewed and fell off, and then the jack shorted out. They worked fine for the whole week up until point though. I preferred them for their very crisp but very flat response. Lots of clarity, no extra bass, 40 mm driver, etc.

Thanks for the review, by the way. I'm trying to work on getting some singing of my own going on, maybe even growls, but have had no space to sing in. After this, I'm working on seeing about revamping Crown of Thorns, and I also have more pieces coming out in this style. Vocaloid is of course, an acquired taste. For right now, it's just the easiest medium for me to get my ideas across quickly and clearly.

VicariousE at the Crossroads VicariousE at the Crossroads

Saw your name at the bottom of the BBS, and wondered what could be compelling to go you there, went to your profile and before I could check your stat page.... AAAAAaaaaahhhhahaHHaH!

Do love me some Hammond tones bruh, did you do the guitar in the middle, could've been brought forward then, but do like the mixing fore and aft. The riffing was above average, almost sounds like an artists impression of a glum weekday in NYC, still busy, just less stark than usual. Audio reviews are not my forte yo

S3C responds:

your reviews are better than most ;)

glad you found this track! wanted to make it a self-discovering surprise. yeah I did the 'guitar' in the middle- everything here was played on a keyboard routed through soft synth patches (except the drums). It's got a wet, distant reverb to mask the synthy artifacts and to a certain, small degree to mask my sloppiness ;)

thanks for the review dude! glad you like it

Origami Heart Origami Heart

Everything's nice and clear, but yeah, I'm sure you'll find a way to bring the vocals forward a bit, so the lyrics are more clear, though in this (allegedly) unmastered state, it sounds marvelous and natural, easy on the ears.

EDM364 responds:

One of these days I will sit down and master the art of Vocaloid. I admit it's way harder in English than Jap. The consonants and vowels are much more sonically complex. Getting there though!

Painting the Doll Painting the Doll

I'm glad this got Front Paged, IDK what the 'different process' is but it sure looks smoother or glossier than your previous works somehow. The tattoo looks like it's laying flat on her back, and has realistic saturation levels. I'm always looking forward to one of your new pieces ;)

P-Bot-64 P-Bot-64

Oh that is just the shit man! It's a fun drawing style on top of a very attractive model, what's not to love?
It sure puts the XBots of NG into perspective, as they were inspired by the bots from The Black Hole, VINCENT 369 specifically. Slim Pickens voiced the older broken bot, remember that?

MindChamber responds:

hahah yah Bob was awesome, I need to get a copy of that movie, I was completely obsessed with it when it came out

Bubblegum Bubblegum

Background is a bit low-rent, and the puppy's blurred body/trail is consistent/samey, when it might look better if it were variable or tapered, a little more realistic idk. 5/5 for character detail.

More like this plz