Stay Positive Stay Positive

I really hope someone who's worked for Build-A-Bear sees this, though it's usually one employee, with a heavy fluff blower, surrounded by amped up little kids biting at your heel.

Vaultboy 2! Vaultboy 2!

Were you born Japanese Kel-chan, or are you just channeling some frustrated old anime writer? Eh, doesn't matter, it's nice to see such a half and half take on things.

Still on the fence about uninstalling Fallout 4, sure cost a lot w/ the pre-paid DLC. Still a big fan of the first 3 games (even Tactics), which had many more story options. Even found some new walkthroughs for them in the late 2000's :O

Kel-chan responds:

I know, I started with fallout 2 back in like 2000..... for fallout 3,4,and new vegas the mods are essential for fun gameplay

The Ascent of Alfred The Ascent of Alfred

Well worth waiting for the 1080 to load, since the devil is all over the details. I think this will translate well to older viewers, who may not have grown up in such an electrified (big business) world.

At first thought, the appearance of Trump, Obama, and Clinton might've been dating the piece (like seeing Nixon or other politicians in older 'toons), but we are all a product of our times, and it will be hard to ignore 2016. I know what it's like to live in a state that only votes for one party, all the time, and it's quite insane.

Looking forward to the aftermath, since this is most certainly is as exulted as Alfred's gonna get. Can only wonder what will be sown from his deeds, can only wonder what is true or imagined, and what outside force has driven (or is continuing to drive) him this far under reality. Like a lot of us, Alfred fluctuates between man's computers and laws, and God's natural world, full of balance, beauty and terror.

Cheers Miss Youcis, this one's got a lot of unspoken backbone, full of bulged discs, ruptures and congenital defects, yet still standing.

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

Forgot how cool this was, but after seeing it again, I'm having trouble with some entry page art not showing up, and not playing the artist's VA announcement, are the pictures linked to the Art Portal (or is Flash being an old bitch)? Otherwise, I found this collab of collabs to be one of the best this site's produced.

Sex Kitten WATTT (why are there teeth there?!) Sex Kitten WATTT (why are there teeth there?!)

Kinda dissappoint about almost finishing your this one, only to have been roped into settling down w/ a neutered Slutty McSlutpants :O (easy ending presumably)

Also, a 'jiffy', from what I gleaned from wiki, was a low down term for acting during a thunderstrike, which in sound terms could be as short as a 1/10 of a second... no big whoop, the other questions went well, since the more nerdy questions had the correct answer right at the top. Had fun looking up internal body cillia!

Caught 2-5 mis-hit keys in the text, but nooo problems with anything else. The stroyline (see, I'm no better dawg), characters, game/number mechanics all were above and beyond what I've come to expect from a FH game.
Gonna try for one of the other endings, as today's a good day for such endeavors ;)

The Island The Island

Aside from the simple and sometimes erroneous text, I rather liked it! The layout was perfect and easy to read. Checkpoint system worked very well. The script could've been a little more descriptive, and the addition of a few scenery pictures, would've made this game perfect.

Origami Heart Origami Heart

Everything's nice and clear, but yeah, I'm sure you'll find a way to bring the vocals forward a bit, so the lyrics are more clear, though in this (allegedly) unmastered state, it sounds marvelous and natural, easy on the ears.

EDM364 responds:

One of these days I will sit down and master the art of Vocaloid. I admit it's way harder in English than Jap. The consonants and vowels are much more sonically complex. Getting there though!

I'ma Shit My Pants Tonight I'ma Shit My Pants Tonight

Well, this sure made my Christmas Eve evening complete, great vocals and mixing, nice treat!

Father-of-Death responds:

THANKS DUDE!!!! <3 <3 <3

Polished Turd Loop Polished Turd Loop

Maybe Stephen King was wrong when he wrote about buffing brownies in 'Christine', you CAN polish a turd.

Wendy's Pigtail Wendy's Pigtail

Diggin' the contrast, also the varied and distributed line work too dood.

Petals Petals

Yup, that's what I call good art, nuff said.

Dile's new Jacket Dile's new Jacket

I've always liked this piece, been a fan of yours since I first saw it, years ago. Line shading and other coloring techniques really shine through. Great job on the jacket! Shaky lines lend themselves well to this character.

Guess I'm saying I'd like to see more rough lines and unsmooth characters in the future.